The Papercurve comment tool is a powerful tool that allows you to insert comments related to the review of a document while you collaborate. This means you can add comments directly on your content during the review process and view comments that have made, in a centralized manner. The different types of comments you can make to your content are:
· Pin drop comments
· General comments
· Comments made by selecting text
Pin drop comments
1. To add a pin drop comment, first you must select the content that you wish to work on. From there, click on the pin drop icon located on the top bar of your content.
2. A menu will appear below. Click on "Pin Drop Comment" to select the pin you would like to drop into your content.
3. Click on the location that you would like to leave your comment. Once selected, an orange pin drop icon will appear and the comments side panel will open up, where you can proceed to type your comment by clicking on the comment box area.
1. To add general comments regarding the whole document, click on Comments on the Summary panel and the Comments panel will appear.
2. Once the Comments panel appears, you will see the option to add a new comment. The Comments panel will also show previous comments made regarding the content.
Comments made by selecting text.
1. Another way comments can be made is by selecting text directly on the content. To do this, you simply highlight the text that you would like to comment on, and then click the speech bubble that appears underneath the text selection.
2. The Comments Panel will then appear on the right hand side for you to enter your comment.
To view any of your comments, you can simply click on the highlighted texts, the orange pin drop icon, or click Comments on the Summary panel.
You can also search through your comments using our Comments, Search, Sort and Filter feature. This allows you to search for comments using our search bar or sort and filter through comments on your content. To learn more about this feature, click here.